Square Enix revealed at present a launch date for Final Fantasy XIV‘s patch 6.2 in addition to a brand new trailer for the replace. Patch 6.2 features a entire host of latest content material together with new Main Scenario Quests, a brand new dungeon, new trial, and a brand new raid tier (with the Savage problem launching 1 week after 6.2 drops).
I’m wanting ahead to making an attempt the brand new raid content material myself which can go stay on August thirtieth.
Full record of latest content material for patch 6.2:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The epic story continues on this newest chapter.
- New Side Story Quests – Experience the continuation of Tataru’s Grand Endeavor.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await within the Fell Court of Troia.
- New Trial – Band along with different gamers in a brand new trial with Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New 8-Player Raid – Pandæmonium: Abyssos will likely be obtainable in each Normal and Savage difficulties to problem essentially the most seasoned gamers. The Savage problem raid is deliberate for launch one week following the launch of Patch 6.2.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle in opposition to Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (Unreal).
- PvP Updates – PvP Series 2 and Crystalline Conflict Season 3 will start with the discharge of Patch 6.2. Hidden Gorge can even resume, together with changes to PvP actions and the Crystalline Conflict ranked matching system.
- Continued Improvements to the Main Scenario:
- The Duty Support characteristic will likely be expanded to incorporate most important state of affairs dungeons from the two.x collection to three.0 (Snowcloak, The Keeper of the Lake, Sohm Al, The Aery and The Vault).
- The Steps of Faith trial will likely be reworked right into a solo quest battle.
- The Thornmarch trial will likely be revamped.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Additional content material together with, updates to adventurer plates and portraits, glamour dresser capability enlargement from 400 to 800 slots, and extra.
Here’s a sneak peak at patch 6.25 content material which at the moment has no agency launch date:
- New Side Story Quests – Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures proceed in Patch 6.25.
- New Weapon Enhancement Quests – Players can acquire and improve Manderville Weapons all through the Patch 6.x collection, which can start within the Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures questline.
- New Tribal Quests: Omicron – New every day quests for Disciples of the Land.
- New “Variant Dungeons” Battle Content – Players can get pleasure from this new variable-difficulty dungeon content material—starting with the Sil’dihn Subterrane—designed for between 1-4 gamers, with the problem of enemies scaling relying on get together dimension. Dungeons will characteristic branching routes, which change relying on participant motion inside the dungeon.
- New “Another Path: Criterion Dungeons” Battle Content – High problem four-player content material, which encompasses a distinct construction and enemies of the Variant Dungeons, however can have a set route. Criterion dungeons will characteristic two choices of difficulties, every with their very own distinctive algorithm and traits.