Tower of Fantasy launched with an honest vary of outfits to your character. As any true fan of MMORPGs is aware of, having the ability to decide from numerous appears is among the most coveted objectives, but in addition one of many hardest for those who do not need to take out your bank card. Thankfully, there are a number of costumes on this recreation which you can unlock simply by progress alone, and on this information we’ll present you how one can unlock Tower of Fantasy outfits.
How to Unlock All Tower of Fantasy Outfits
As you in all probability know, some outfits could be obtained with real-money alone, however others are simply there for the taking. You’ll see outfits detailed in daring, which means that these are those which you can get without cost. Some of them are beginning outfits – six of them, excluding the pre-registration outfit – and the selection is kind of fascinating proper off the dangerous.
The world of Aida has 5 big areas, and exploring every one as much as 85% will grant you the distinctive continent-themed outfit. These will ultimately be yours after per week or so of enjoying, so you’ll be able to rely on them.
However, different Tower of Fantasy outfits will come up later via particular occasions, or just by buying them with Tanium, an in-game forex that it’s essential to buy with actual cash. You should buy 1,980 Tanium for USD $29.99, so you are able to do the mathematics and see how a lot a type of premium Tower of Fantasy outfits goes to price you on the time of launch. We would say about $20, so that you determine if it is definitely worth the asking worth.
- Desert Aurora: Default Outfit Choice
- Last Stand: Default Outfit Choice
- Star Sand: 2,500,000 Preorders Milestone Reward
- Machine Era: Default Outfit Choice
- Sunbeam Voyager: Default Outfit Choice
- Nightwalk: Default Outfit Choice
- Universal Work Clothes: Default Outfit Choice
- Seaside Vacation: Unlock from Events
- The Mission: Purchase this outfit for 1,280 Tanium
- Wasteland: Reward from buying First Pass
- Operation Streamer: Purchase this outfit for 1,280 Tanium
- Desperado: Purchase this outfit for 1,280 Tanium
- Conqueror: Explore 85% of the Astra area to unlock this outfit.
- Wasteland Wanderer: Explore 85% of the Banges area to unlock this outfit.
- Scavenger Outfit: Explore 85% of the Crown area to unlock this outfit.
- Roamer: Explore 85% of the Navia area to unlock this outfit.
- Visitor within the Snow: Explore 85% of the Warren area to unlock this outfit.
How to Change Tower of Fantasy Outfits
Picking your look is a straightforward job when you recognize it, however it’s not that apparent for the primary time. Here is how one can change your Tower of Fantasy outfits.
- Open the best facet menu and go into Backpack
- Find the Simulacra tab on the underside of the display
- Above Simulacra, you’ll be able to see an Outfits icon, click on it
- Now you’ll be able to see all of your outfits in addition to the locked ones
- Choose an unlocked outfit and press Use
You may also change a few of your character’s options on this display, from hair to facial options, physique, and dyes, however you will want some gadgets for many circumstances, particularly Beauty Vouchers.
More Tower of Fantasy Guides
If you click on on a hyperlink and join a recreation we could obtain a small fee. Read our affiliate coverage.