Last week, developer Com2uS formally launched Summoners War: Chronicles in its home market of South Korea. As a the newest entry within the Summoners War franchise, that is the primary MMORPG try and takes place the earliest in the case of the lore. With a deal with AI companions, we took a brief tour within the recreation to have a first-hand really feel of this prequel. Com2uS is planning to launch the worldwide model this coming winter.
- Players can have as much as 3 accompanying monsters following them and supporting them in battle always.
- There is a principal monster, the place gamers must actively activate its expertise. The different 2 are AI managed.
- Other than varied sorts of paid passes, the principle cash sink could be the monster gacha.
- Each monster have totally different elemental sorts as seen from its colours. However, from what we noticed, every elemental sort of the identical monster does have distinctive expertise.
- There are some modes which handbook management is obligatory, whereas others enable automated fight. This is one thing we don’t like, as a single system is most popular from us.
- We did expertise a crew co-op PVE dungeon, which is basically cool combating alongside different gamers and their crew of monsters.
As talked about beforehand, Com2uS has a grand plan to broaden within the blockchain/ web3 gaming market. The upcoming world model of Summoners War: Chronicles is seeing a blockchain integration, as confirmed throughout Com2uS’ newest quarterly monetary name. It stays to be seen how this may have an effect on the worldwide server. Stay tuned for updates!