Ubisoft has detailed the following replace for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which is able to launch on the twenty seventh September (that is tomorrow on the time of writing!). The patch has two headline acts: the introduction of latest facility known as the Rune Forge, and the second a part of the Tombs of the Fallen storyline. It additionally units the stage for the upcoming Oskoreia Festival — one other of the sport’s seasonal occasions.
It’s fairly a meaty replace then, and it will possible be one of many final huge slices of assist that Valhalla will obtain.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 1.6.1 Patch Notes
New Settlement Building: Rune Forge
The Rune Forge may be constructed as soon as Ravensthorpe has been upgraded to Level 4. With the Forge, you may flip the perks of your at the moment owned gear into new runes in trade for silver. Explore the world of Valhalla to seek out extra gear and switch their perks into beneficial runes!
Tombs of the Fallen Pack 2
The journey of Tombs of the Fallen involves an epic conclusion on this all-new addition. Find your means by three mysterious tombs rigged with historic traps and sophisticated puzzles. Only essentially the most devoted adventurers will uncover buried secrets and techniques from a fallen civilization.
Observe and discover deep waters, molten lava, and Isu teachings to unravel historic puzzles and purchase misplaced treasures.
The veil of Oskoreia covers Ravensthorpe another time. This October, tackle the Wild Hunt of the Oskoreia Festival by defending your settlement from the specter of dangerous spirits and show the power of the Raven Clan. In this free, limited-time occasion, you’ll discover new actions, quests, and a wealth of latest unique rewards. The Oskoreia Festival might be out there from October 20 to November 10.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
The Forgotten Saga
- Equipping the Death Jarl helmet will take away Eivor’s beard customization.
- Sometimes Odin can get caught in a pillar when assassinating enemies.
- After the battle with Systir and his tamer in Nidheim, the barrier won’t go away.
- Everold’s retailer re-stocks with already bought objects.
The Siege of Paris
- Unique Siege of Paris runes bought by Pierre’s store may be bought, however can’t be purchased again.
Wrath of the Druids
- Finishing Balor with a stun-attack could cause the encounter to get caught.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Main Quests, World Events, Activities
- Order Medallions lacking after defeating members of the order.
- The quest Going Deeper can’t be obtained if the crops have already been collected.
- Crashes whereas loading a save file throughout Finding Fritjof quest.
- Player stats aren’t monitoring as meant for the Core Challenge Eivor’s Saga.
- When climbing the tree close to the Druid cottage in Glowecestrescire, Eivor can get caught underneath the platform.
- Unable to work together with Rollo throughout the brothel.
- Unable to enter a home in Picheringa due to a blocked window and barred door.
- Various fixes for the returning Oskoreia competition occasion.
Armory and Inventory
- Weapons being duplicated by unintended means.
- Duplicated Dwarven customization choices in stock.
- Two-Handed Axes can seem on each side of the Armory model if the participant modifications palms whereas utilizing the weapon.
- Flails seem the wrong way up within the Armory when geared up with a loadout.
- Isu tattoo duplicates in stock after buy and replaces different tattoos that may not be chosen.
- Some weapons seem in Vagn’s store once they’ve already been acquired.
- The VFX for the cost assault persists on the weapon after it has been used.
- Twilight pack previews don’t load when making an attempt to view them within the in-game retailer.
- Unintended echo impact on Reda’s speech audio.
- Cargo maintain throughout River Raids caps at 200 even when capability is upgraded.
- Eivor spawns drunk when loading into the sport.
UI / HUD
- Jord Scarecrow settlement beauty tile in Norvid’s retailer would not present the merchandise.
Will you be diving again into Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for this new replace? Let us know if you happen to’re prepared for spooky season within the feedback part beneath.