Xerneas is a Tier 5 legendary raid boss which is a quadrupedal Pokémon that has a stag-like look and is blue and black. It has multicolored spots on its again which glow when it’s in battle. Its antlers are yellow and resemble the roots of a tree. They additionally shine with the entire seven completely different colours of the spectrum. It has pointed hooves and in addition an extended blue and black tail. When not in battle its antlers cease shining and switch cyan blue. Being a legendary boss, Xerneas is a tricky opponent and gamers will want the proper counters to defeat it. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the very best methods and counters with which one can defeat Xerneas.
Xerneas in Pokémon Go
Xerneas is a Fairy-type legendary Pokémon and has a most CP of 4275. It is boosted by cloudy climate and might be countered utilizing Steel and Poison kind assaults. It is a powerful opponent and even seasoned gamers might want to go in groups of 5 or 7 trainers to have an opportunity of defeating it. New gamers first want to higher their recreation and improve their Pokémons earlier than they give thought to going into battle with this legendary raid boss.
The greatest strikes from the moveset of Xerneas are Tackle and Giga Impact. Both of them have a mixed DPS of 52.6. It can also be the very best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Some different robust assaults from its moveset are Zen Headbutt, Moonblast, Megahorn, and Thunder amongst a number of extra.
Best counters towards Xerneas in Pokémon Go
Here is the record of the very best counters that one can use towards Xerneas and assure a win.
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Nihilego: Acid/Sludge Bomb
- Dialga: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Zacian: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Genesect (Burn): Metal Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect (Normal): Metal Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect (Douse): Metal Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Excadrill: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Roserade: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Gengar: Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Jirachi: Charge Beam/Doom Desire
- Deoxys (Attack): Poison Jab/Zap Cannon
- Overqwil: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Toxicroak: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Victreebel: Acid/Sludge Bomb
- Bisharp: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Darkrai: Snarl/Sludge Bomb
- Scizor: Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Ho-Oh: Steel Wing/Brave Bird
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Scolipede: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Salazzle: Poison Jab/Sludge Wave
- Aggron: Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Heatran: Fire Spin/Iron Head
- Hunter: Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Sludge Bomb
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Pidgeot (Mega): Steel Wing/Brave Bird
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Steel Wing/Iron Head
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
To defeat Xerneas, gamers might want to use robust Pokémon like Metgross, Dilaga, and Roserade and Mega evolutions like Mega Gengar and Mega Beedrill of their staff. Having them will increase the possibilities of the participant profitable as they’ve the proper counters together with being hard-hitting Pokémon who deal in heavy harm on the similar time.
What are your ideas about our information on Xerneas counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know within the feedback under!