In the newest Letter from the Producer reside stream, Square Enix introduced that Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Patch 6.2 ‘Buried Memory’ will launch on August 23.
A brand new trailer and an summary of the patch particulars will be discovered beneath, by way of Square Enix.
Square Enix at this time introduced Final Fantasy XIV Online Patch 6.2, Buried Memory, will launch on August 23. Revealed in the course of the newest Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast introduced by Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida, the information was accompanied by a brand new trailer and knowledge on the newest chapter of the critically acclaimed title, which incorporates contemporary battle challenges to the extremely anticipated Island Sanctuary.
During the published, Yoshida provided viewers an illustration of Island Sanctuary, a brand new kind of informal solo content material which permits gamers to construct and customise their very own private farm on a abandoned island by gathering supplies, constructing amenities, caring for creatures, and extra, with out the necessity for prior crafting or gathering expertise.
Additional particulars on Patch 6.2 had been mentioned, together with PvP updates, Pandæmonium: Abyssos, and extra.
An overview of content material that gamers can look ahead to in Patch 6.2 is included beneath:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The epic story continues on this newest chapter.
- New Side Story Quests – Experience the continuation of Tataru’s Grand Endeavor.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await within the Fell Court of Troia.
- New Trial – Band along with different gamers in a brand new trial with Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New 8-Player Raid – Pandæmonium: Abyssos will probably be obtainable in each Normal and Savage difficulties to problem essentially the most seasoned gamers. The Savage problem raid is deliberate for launch one week following the launch of Patch 6.2.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle towards Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (Unreal).
- PvP Updates – PvP Series 2 and Crystalline Conflict Season 3 will start with the discharge of Patch 6.2. Hidden Gorge may also resume, together with changes to PvP actions and the Crystalline Conflict ranked matching system.
- Continued Improvements to the Main Scenario:
- The Duty Support characteristic will probably be expanded to incorporate predominant situation dungeons from the two.x collection to three.0 (Snowcloak, The Keeper of the Lake, Sohm Al, The Aery and The Vault).
- The Steps of Faith trial will probably be reworked right into a solo quest battle.
- The Thornmarch trial will probably be revamped.
- Miscellaneous Updates – Additional content material together with, updates to adventurer plates and portraits, glamour dresser capability growth from 400 to 800 slots, and extra.
Some extra particulars had been additionally shared about Patch 6.25 content material, which can arrive at a later date:
- New Side Story Quests – Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures proceed in Patch 6.25.
- New Weapon Enhancement Quests – Players can acquire and improve Manderville Weapons all through the Patch 6.x collection, which can start within the Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures questline.
- New Tribal Quests: Omicron – New each day quests for Disciples of the Land.
- New “Variant Dungeons” Battle Content – Players can take pleasure in this new variable-difficulty dungeon content material—starting with the Sil’dihn Subterrane—designed for between 1-4 gamers, with the problem of enemies scaling relying on social gathering measurement. Dungeons will characteristic branching routes, which change relying on participant motion inside the dungeon.
- New “Another Path: Criterion Dungeons” Battle Content – High problem four-player content material, which encompasses a distinct construction and enemies of the Variant Dungeons, however could have a set route. Criterion dungeons will characteristic two choices of difficulties, every with their very own distinctive algorithm and traits.
In addition, a collaboration with Insert Coin clothes to create the FFXIV Endwalker Paladin Jacket was revealed. Inspired by the extent 90 paladin job-specific gear featured in key artwork and the Endwalker trailer, the jacket options high-quality embroidery and is on the market to order now. For extra info, please go to Insert Coin’s web site.
Alongside this, a weeklong livestream titled “Mogchute Farm” was introduced, deliberate to have fun the upcoming launch of the highly-anticipated Island Sanctuary content material. Based in London, United Kingdom, “Mogchute Farm” is going down at Mudchute Farm, a registered charity with take care of the atmosphere on the coronary heart of their mission. From 1pm BST on Monday fifteenth August to 1pm BST on Friday nineteenth August, viewers will get the prospect to look at a number of farmyard favourites over a number of days, together with pigs, goats and chickens, with different surprises revealed because the week progresses. To expertise their each day routines of feeds, frolics, and festivities, please go to the Final Fantasy XIV Online Twitch channel.
Also introduced as a part of the Letter from the Producer LIVE, Final Fantasy XIV Online will probably be returning to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre for PAX Australia 2022 with a devoted sales space. Between October 7-9, attendees will probably be invited to go to the sales space the place a variety of actions will probably be obtainable. More info will probably be obtainable at a later date.
Furthermore, the Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Guide Series, a seven-part on-line video collection which offers novice gamers with suggestions and tips to get essentially the most out of their journey, will be considered now on YouTube. The movies observe the journey of latest participant Kaz and his mentor Mayra, who guides him via his first steps in Eorzea. More details about the collection will be discovered right here.
Finally, the Moonfire Faire seasonal occasion is in full swing till August 26 and permits gamers to acquire distinctive new rewards, together with the Summer Sunset apparel. More info on this limited-time occasion will be discovered right here: sqex.to/t4wCH
The full Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast will be considered on Twitch.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.2