Free for educators is a premium account for utilizing FigJam from Figma. A fast and simple type positive aspects you entry to upgrading your FigJam account. Digital whiteboarding has by no means been so enjoyable! FigJam is a collaborative whiteboard house the place prospects flip into plans. It is a sister product to Figma, a well-liked design software utilized by professionals world wide. FigJam is out there at no cost to college students and educators, and it provides a variety of options that can be utilized within the classroom.
Step One is Getting Started
Head over to figma.com/@training to be taught extra about FigJam. Check out one of many many pre-made templates.
The quickest technique to get began with FigJam is to go to FigJam.new. This begins a brand new collaboration house.
FigJam Free for Educators
Obviously with a digital whiteboard you need to use a pen, however FigJam has a lot extra! Check out the in-built timer to maintain your lesson on tempo. Add a ballot, have college students reply with emojis, and way more!
What are the highest options of FigJam for educators?
Here are a number of the prime options of FigJam for educators:
- Real-time collaboration: FigJam permits college students to work collectively on initiatives in actual time, even when they don’t seem to be in the identical bodily location. This makes it a terrific software for group initiatives and assignments.
- Timer: The in-built timer within the higher left of your FigJam file makes it fast to offer college students time to assume and share their concepts.
- Sticky notes: FigJam’s sticky notes function is a good way for college students to brainstorm concepts and share their ideas. Students can add sticky notes anyplace on the canvas and vote on one another’s concepts.
- Widgets: Built in widgets add enjoyable and performance to your FigJam. Polling, picture sales space, flip a coin, Table, calendar, cube, voice memo, alignment scale, Giphy stickers, bar chart, estimate stickers, line chart, emoji, button, exercise tracker, Simple Vote, lil notes, lil todo, Timeline, GitHub, Rock Paper Scissors, and extra!
- Drawings and diagrams: FigJam’s drawings and diagrams function permits college students to create and share visible representations of their concepts. This is a good way for college students to speak their ideas and concepts to others.
- Templates: FigJam provides quite a lot of templates that can be utilized for quite a lot of actions, comparable to brainstorming, planning, and prototyping. This can save academics time and make it simple to get began with FigJam.
- Presentations: FigJam can be utilized to create shows which can be each informative and fascinating. Students can add pictures, textual content, and movies to their shows, and so they may even use FigJam’s interactive options to create extra participating shows.
Free for educators enroll shortly to improve your FigJams. This collaborative digital whiteboarding software is sure to be one in all your favorites. Check out FigJam Free for Educators
New options for Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms. Google is at all times popping out with new issues that can assist you with instructing and studying. Check out the 5 new options for September 2023.
Padlet is an incredible edtech software that enables for discussions the place all college students take part. Use the slideshow function to current the coed concepts. Create a slideshow in Padlet.
High Five in FigJam goes to be your new favourite technique to collaborate. FigJam is a FREE digital whiteboarding software
There are new methods to point out folders in Google Drive. Use this new function that can assist you entry your recordsdata extra shortly.
Incorporating play in math training isn’t just a fantastic concept; it’s a transformative method that has tangible advantages for each academics and college students. Play fosters an surroundings of exploration and curiosity, serving to to dispel the parable that math is a dry, unapproachable topic. Through video games and interactive actions, college students are inspired to develop essential pondering and problem-solving abilities. This playful methodology aligns completely with fostering a progress mindset, breaking down obstacles of tension and opening up new avenues for mental growth. Ultimately, integrating play in math training can result in deeper understanding, improved engagement, and a lifelong love of studying.