Even although the spotlight of this week simply needs to be the superior launch of the C64/C128 model of Eye of the Beholder, it is nonetheless price mentioning this newest information story despatched to us by Per Ola Eriksson and Saberman. As they’ve advised us, that Electric Black Sheep who had been behind the upcoming Amiga video games of ‘Project Quest’ and ‘None of Us’, have made out there a ton of video games that had been used as testing-ground for wannabe initiatives and/or wasted potentialities for the Commodore Amiga. In gentle of this information, Saberman has additionally accomplished numerous movies of those video games viewable under.
Here is what the creator mentioned about simply among the video games featured within the movies above : “The following AMIGA Games had been made for check functions and written in AMOS language. The applications include parts which have both not been accomplished or haven’t but been used. Each of them has its personal appeal, so it’s doable that one or the opposite will develop into one thing extra sooner or later. Some of them are simply have to be handled and would solely take time, however in the intervening time it could solely take time away from different issues. There are additionally failed concepts, since some can solely present the visuals that make it worthwhile to cope with it on an emulator. Therefore, for now, they should be accepted as they’re”.
- -Chopter (/Desert Strike/)
- -Dawn.rar (/Agony/ with a bat)
- -Eclips.rar (/Stardust/ with an owl)
- -GameOfLife.rar (recreation of life simulator. with house and mouse You can draw into the simulated picture)
- -Harvest.rar (it’s important to abduct animals with a UFO, and you’ll shoot on the pigeons flying in the other way.)
- -Quest3D.rar (Already revealed recreation in a “barely” totally different kind)
- -StarDustWars2.rar (Star Dust Wars recreation with totally different engine behind)
- -StarshipTroopers.rar (Simple shooter)
- -Walker.rar (just one movable determine /Walker/)
- -PH-ScrollEngine.zip (Displays Tome Map …comparatively quick)
- -PH-ShadowEngine.zip (…)
- -PH-ShadowEngine+.zip (…)
Links :1) Website