NVIDIA and Oracle are teaming to make the facility of AI accessible to enterprises throughout industries. These embrace healthcare, monetary providers, automotive and a broad vary of pure language processing use circumstances pushed by massive language fashions, resembling chatbots, private assistants, doc summarization and article completion.
Join NVIDIA and Oracle specialists at Oracle CloudWorld, operating Oct. 17-20 in Las Vegas, to study extra about know-how breakthroughs and steps corporations can take to unlock the potential of enterprise knowledge with AI.
Attend the fireplace chat that includes NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang and Oracle CEO Safra Catz happening on Tuesday, Oct. 18, at 9 a.m. PT to find out how NVIDIA AI is being enabled for enterprises globally on Oracle.
NVIDIA and Oracle deliver collectively all the important thing substances for dashing AI adoption for enterprises: the flexibility to securely entry and handle knowledge inside Oracle’s Enterprise Data Management platforms; on-demand entry to the huge computational energy of NVIDIA-accelerated infrastructure at scale to construct and practice AI fashions utilizing this knowledge; and an NVIDIA AI developer performance-optimized stack that simplifies and accelerates constructing and deploying AI-enabled enterprise services at scale.
The NVIDIA AI platform, mixed with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, paves the way in which to an AI-powered enterprise, no matter the place a enterprise is in its AI adoption journey. The platform affords GPU-accelerated deep studying frameworks, pretrained AI fashions, enterprise-grade software program improvement kits and application-specific frameworks for varied use circumstances.
Register for Oracle CloudWorld and dive into these classes and demos to study extra:
- Keynote Fireside Address: Driving Impactful Business Results — that includes Huang and Catz, in dialog with leaders of world manufacturers, discovering how they remedy complicated issues by working with Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 9-10:15 a.m. PT.
- Oracle Making AI Approachable for Everyone — that includes Ian Buck, vp of hyperscale and high-performance computing at NVIDIA, and Elad Ziklik, vp of AI and knowledge science providers at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 11-11:45 a.m. PT.
- Achieving Database Operational Excellence Using Events and Functions at NVIDIA — that includes Chris May, senior supervisor at NVIDIA, and Riaz Kapadia, enterprise cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 12:15 -1 p.m. PT.
- MLOps at Scale With Kubeflow on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure — that includes Richard Wang, senior cloud and machine studying options architect at NVIDIA, and Sesh Dehalisan, distinguished cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 12:15-1 p.m. PT.
- Next-Generation AI Empowering Human Expertise — that includes Bryan Catanzaro, vp of utilized deep studying analysis at NVIDIA; Erich Elsen, co-founder and head of machine studying at Adept AI; and Rich Clayton, vp of product technique for analytics at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 12:30-1 p.m. PT.
- NVIDIA’s Migration From On-Premises to MySQL HeatWave — that includes Chris May, senior supervisor at NVIDIA; Radha Chinnaswamy, advisor at NVIDIA; and Sastry Vedantam, MySQL grasp principal answer engineer at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 4-4:45 p.m. PT.
- Scale Large Language Models With NeMo Megatron — that includes Richard Wang, senior cloud and machine studying options architect at NVIDIA; Anup Ojah, senior supervisor of cloud engineering at Oracle; and Tanina Cadwell, options architect at Vyasa Analytics. This session takes place on Wednesday, Oct. 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. PT.
- Serve ML Models at Scale With Triton Inference Server on OCI — that includes Richard Wang, senior cloud and machine studying options architect at NVIDIA, and Joanne Lei, grasp principal cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Wednesday, Oct. 19, from 1:15-2 p.m. PT.
- Accelerating Java on the GPU — that includes Ken Hester, options architect director at NVIDIA, and Paul Sandoz, Java architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Thursday, Oct. 20, from 10:15-10:45 a.m. PT.
- NVIDIA AI Software for Business Outcomes: Integrating NVIDIA AI Into Your Applications — that includes Kari Briski, vp of software program product administration for AI and high-performance computing software program improvement kits at NVIDIA. This session takes place on demand.
Visit NVIDIA’s Oracle CloudWorld showcase web page to find extra about NVIDIA and Oracle’s collaboration and improvements for cloud-based options.