Consider the next chessboard:
Divide it into 4 quadrants as proven:
Consider the third quadrant:
- Positions from A1 to A4, A4 to D4, D4 to D1 and D1 to A1 type the perimeters of this quadrant
- Positions A1, A4, D4 and D1 are the vertices of this quadrant.
Place the 8 non pawn items at totally different positions within the third quadrant such that:
- The King and two Knights occupy vertices.
- The Queen, two Rooks and two Bishops occupy the positions that enable them to journey farthest doable distances with out worrying in regards to the impediment items of their paths.
- The King is diagonally reverse to the Queen.
Place the 8 pawn items at totally different positions within the remaining three quadrants such that:
- The 8 pawn items may be captured by the 8 non pawn items from the third quadrant.
- No pawn is ready aside from a vertex or an fringe of its quadrant.
- One of the quadrants comprises 4 pawns.
How will the chessboard appear like after it satisfies all these standards?
As talked about earlier, the non pawn items can journey freely with out worrying in regards to the impediment items of their paths. i.e., they will skip previous the impediment items and transfer additional.