This is Dev Log 0 of The Lost Orcs (nonetheless engaged on the title).
This is a puzzle / technique sport. Sorta much like Lemmings.
– Using belongings from the Unity3d asset retailer (primarily Bitgem3d).
– that is my primary sport mannequin (the orc) – https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/micro-orc-gronk-hand-painted-8434
– stage belongings https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/cube-world-proto-series-144159
– Using a personality controller / rigidbody / and collider to deal with motion of the orcs.
– clicking on buttons in world area that set off occasions (spawns the orcs, opens the gate, possibly others, and so on.)
In the long run..
– I’m seeking to create a Camera controller that permits gamers to maneuver the extent round.
– create a quick ahead button
– attempt to provide you with extra concepts for ranges
– create duties for the orcs (utilizing a hammer to bash ice blocks?, go invisible to dodge turrets?, and so on)
– get some music / sound in
– this checklist retains rising lol
Thank you for checking this out!