Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Aug 20, 2022
A Movies Quiz : Fans of the “Star Wars” authentic trilogy motion pictures (“A New Hope”, “The Empire Strikes Back”, and “Return of the Jedi”) waited roughly 22 years to see the beginning of the saga’s story, when “The Phantom Menace” was launched. With the prequel trilogy, a number of the followers’ oldest questions have been eventually answered.
1. Who was the mom of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia? (First identify solely, please.)
2. Why did Anakin Skywalker flip to the darkish facet and turn out to be Darth Vader?
3. Did Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader know he was to be a father?
4. Who made the choice to separate the dual kids of Anakin Skywalker?
5. Why did Darth Vader put on the distinctive black swimsuit and masks?
6. The prequel motion pictures ("The Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones" and "Revenge of the Sith") defined how the Emperor seen in "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi" rose to his excessive rank.
7. Why have been the Jedi almost extinct by the beginning of "A New Hope"?
8. How did Leia turn out to be a princess of Alderaan when her twin brother Luke was simply the nephew of a moisture farmer on Tatooine?
9. Which twin was older: Luke or Leia?
10. The prequel motion pictures ("The Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones", and "Revenge of the Sith") confirmed how Han Solo and his co-pilot good friend Chewbacca met.