Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Dec 20, 2022
A Music Quiz : The musical historical past of the usA. is as various as its residents. The musical traditions of many different cultures and nations have been borrowed and tailored by American musicians and songwriters. How a lot are you aware about these songs that function a U.S. state title of their title?
1. What state was Bill Monroe’s "Blue Moon" shining over in his 1947 track?
2. The Beach Boys, David Lee Roth, and Katy Perry have all sung about women (or "gurls") from this state.
3. In his 1960 track, Ray Charles has this state on his thoughts.
4. What state does Lynyrd Skynyrd name "Sweet Home" of their 1974 hit?
5. What kind of dance is talked about within the title of one in all Tennessee’s state songs?
6. "The stars at night are big and bright / deep in the heart of" what state?
7. What state options within the title of a Broadway musical in addition to a track from that musical, which can be the official track of that state?
8. Which band is liable for the songs "Californication" and "Dani California"?
9. If somebody informed you to "start spreadin’ the news" and that he was "leaving today", the place may you presume he was headed?
10. On the soundtrack for his movie "UHF", comedic songwriter "Weird Al" Yankovic sings about "The Biggest Ball of Twine in" what state?