Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 14, 2022
A Movies > Animated Quiz : Have you watched this animated film?
1. WALL-E stands for Waste Allocation Load Lifter-Earth-class.
2. What is the identify of the robotic that WALL-E met at some point?
3. Why was EVE despatched to earth?
4. What is the identify of the cleansing robotic that needed to depart its path with the intention to clear all of the filth that WALL-E leaves?
5. What is the identify of the captain, voiced by Jeff Garlin?
6. Why does AUTO not wish to return to Earth?
7. Where did AUTO throw WALL-E, EVE, and the plant?
8. When the Axiom crew returned to Earth, what was the very first thing EVE did?
9. The film "WALL-E" is a Pixar movie.
10. Ben Burtt made the sound of WALL-E.