During the D23 Expo’s Disney and Marvel Games Showcase in the present day, Bithell Games introduced Tron Identity, a visible novel coming to PC.
Check out the video for it beneath, courtesy of IGN.
In it, against the law has been dedicated in a brand new Grid forgotten by its creator and left alone to evolve with out consumer intervention. After the break-in, Query, a detective program, has been tasked with uncovering the thriller of what was taken and by whom.
As Query, you can see your self in a world constructed on unstable foundations and stuffed with “whispered data,” and it’s as much as you to query suspects and examine your environment to search out the reality.
Decisions you make will actively affect the story, and there can be a number of attainable outcomes, each good and unhealthy relying in your “fastidiously chosen phrases.”
You’ll work together with quite a few characters, and resolve whether or not to ally with them, ignore them, and even derezz them. No matter your alternative, you will have to get well their misplaced reminiscences in your seek for solutions as you puzzle your means via defragging Identity Discs.
Here’s an inventory of options:
- A brand new extension of the TRON franchise – Unlock a never-before-seen server stuffed with new, unique applications to hitch forces with or oppose.
- Beautiful, hand-crafted character artwork – Watch the story come to life via detailed, uniquely designed characters.
- Rich world-building and storytelling – In a brand-new Grid with its personal nuanced construction, there may be a lot to find concerning the applications and locations round you.
- Reveal reminiscences – The reality of the case is hidden within the Identity Discs of these round you. Defrag their Discs to navigate the advanced path to an answer in these distinctive puzzles.
- One thriller, many endings – Your decisions will decide the end result you see, with a protagonist that allows you to take the reins and doesn’t nook you into one strategy.
Tron Identity is slated for launch in 2023.