After initially releasing on the Xbox 360 again in 2011, Tribute Games has introduced that the fantasy brick breaker Wizorb can be coming to Switch on October sixth, 2022.
The above trailer will present all of that you might want to know in regards to the recreation: once-peaceful kingdom, mystical hero wizard, Breakout-style gameplay — you get the image. With its top-down story mode, retro pixel artwork model and clearly Zelda-inspired sprites, it’s frankly a surprise that Wizorb has by no means made its method over to Nintendo consoles earlier than.
For a listing of the sport’s options, take a look at the next from the sport’s Steam web page:
– An all-new block-breaking recreation set in a fantasy world.
– Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and solid varied magic spells.
– Over 60 ranges in 5 completely different Worlds.
– Earn gold to purchase charms or to assist the residents rebuild their properties.
– Epic boss fights.
– Multiple endings.
– Character animation by Paul Robertson.
If you might be prepared for some retro-inspired brick-breaking motion, then that is positively going to be one for you.
Are you enthusiastic about Wizorb? Bounce all the way down to the feedback and tell us!