Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 02, 2022
An Other Quiz : Many of those “firsts” are frequent, however are you able to identify these “seconds”?
1. The first president was George Washington. Who was the second?
2. The largest state in America is Alaska. What is the second largest?
3. The largest continent is Asia. What is the second largest?
4. The high promoting music artists of all time are The Beatles who made round $265 million. Who is the second?
5. The most considerable ingredient on Earth is Oxygen. What is the second?
6. In the United States, as of faith, individuals mostly establish as being Christian. What individuals make up the second most typical faith?
7. The first federal vacation (that’s not an "observance") of the yr is New Year’s Day. What is the second?
8. Neil Armstrong was the primary individual to stroll on the moon. Who was the second?
9. The first individual to signal the Declaration of Independence was John Hancock. Who was the second?
10. The first Bible verse (Genesis 1:1) is "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (NIV) What is the second?